Toyota Prius v i-Tech
- 1.8L Hybrid
- 4.4 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Four cylinders, in-line, Atkinson cycle, chain driven DOHC, four valves per cylinder with variable valve timing, aluminium block and cross flow-head with compact permanent-magnet electric motor and separate generator.
- Length 4645(mm), Width 1775(mm), Height 1615(mm) [H7]
Why Buy From Us
From start to finish, Waverley Toyota is committed to going above and beyond to make the joy of owning your next car as special as it can possibly be.
Waverley Toyota have been selling and servicing new and used vehicles in Glen Waverley and the surrounding region for many years. The site at the corner of Springvale and Waverley Roads has an automotive history dating back to the early 1900’s. Our state of the art modern showroom and large display areas allow guest to casually browse the great range of Toyota Vehicles.
Our friendly staff will help and advise you, whether you are servicing or looking to buy a car. We want to build a lasting relationship so you come back to us for all your vehicle needs whatever stage of life you are at, from your first car to your family car to the car you’ve had forever!
We speak your language
At Waverley Toyota, we speak your language. We have over 80 friendly staff that speak more than 20 languages and understand your culture, ready to provide you with the diverse services you require. From Mandrin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Punjabi, and Hindi to Sinhalese.
Waverley Toyota at a glance:
- Our awards are based on recognition for excellence in sales, service and Customer Satisfaction
- Waverley Toyota actively supports our local community, charities and sporting clubs
- Large variety of vehicles to find your perfect fit Toyota
- Toyota Access Guaranteeing your future value of your new Toyota
- Our large Toyota Fleet department can provide you with information, customisation and personal service for all company and financed purchases
- Large Used Vehicle Department with over 70 late model, workshop tested vehicles
- On site experts to advise you of the best and most efficient methods of purchase
- Competitive Finance & Insurance options
- We are the only automatic transmission specialists in Melbourne
- Toyota Master Technicians within our specialist service team
Ongoing Care after the Sale
After accepting delivery of a new car from Waverley Toyota, you may think that your relationship with our dealership has come to a close. We, on the other hand, know that this is just the beginning of the most important part of vehicle ownership; the part where you enjoy owning and driving a Toyota for years to come.
Waverley Toyota will keep you informed of when your car is due for routine maintenance to ensure you don’t have to worry about tedious record-keeping. Our service department offers Saturday morning servicing and unique Express Service appointments to make servicing your car a breeze.
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.