Test Drive 2018 Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport Hatch Hybrid (Glacier White)
- 1.8L Hybrid
- Black Fabric
- 4.2 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Glacier White
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line four cylinder DOHC with VVT-i and Hybrid Synergy Drive
- Length 4375(mm), Width 1790(mm), Height 1435(mm) [H7]
Why Buy From Us
From start to finish, Waverley Toyota is committed to going above and beyond to make the joy of owning your next car as special as it can possibly be.
Waverley Toyota have been selling and servicing new and used vehicles in Glen Waverley and the surrounding region for many years. The site at the corner of Springvale and Waverley Roads has an automotive history dating back to the early 1900’s. Our state of the art modern showroom and large display areas allow guest to casually browse the great range of Toyota Vehicles.
Our friendly staff will help and advise you, whether you are servicing or looking to buy a car. We want to build a lasting relationship so you come back to us for all your vehicle needs whatever stage of life you are at, from your first car to your family car to the car you’ve had forever!
We speak your language
At Waverley Toyota, we speak your language. We have over 80 friendly staff that speak more than 20 languages and understand your culture, ready to provide you with the diverse services you require. From Mandrin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Punjabi, and Hindi to Sinhalese.
Waverley Toyota at a glance:
- Our awards are based on recognition for excellence in sales, service and Customer Satisfaction
- Waverley Toyota actively supports our local community, charities and sporting clubs
- Large variety of vehicles to find your perfect fit Toyota
- Toyota Access Guaranteeing your future value of your new Toyota
- Our large Toyota Fleet department can provide you with information, customisation and personal service for all company and financed purchases
- Large Used Vehicle Department with over 70 late model, workshop tested vehicles
- On site experts to advise you of the best and most efficient methods of purchase
- Competitive Finance & Insurance options
- We are the only automatic transmission specialists in Melbourne
- Toyota Master Technicians within our specialist service team
Ongoing Care after the Sale
After accepting delivery of a new car from Waverley Toyota, you may think that your relationship with our dealership has come to a close. We, on the other hand, know that this is just the beginning of the most important part of vehicle ownership; the part where you enjoy owning and driving a Toyota for years to come.
Waverley Toyota will keep you informed of when your car is due for routine maintenance to ensure you don’t have to worry about tedious record-keeping. Our service department offers Saturday morning servicing and unique Express Service appointments to make servicing your car a breeze.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.